Terms and Conditions
1. The resources you are using or purchasing a license for do not belong to you. This includes the source code, packaged jar, art, and threads on websites. Your purchase grants you a license to use the resource on one network or server instance unless you are explicitly given permission to use it on multiple instances. It is prohibited to attempt to sell the resources for your own profit, upload/mirror them elsewhere, trade them for other plugins, or share them with friends. You are only permitted to upload threads (not source or packaged jar files) on another platform if permission has been granted. If permission is granted, you must link to the original pages of the resource.
2. Refunds can be requested within 7 days of purchase, subject to validation of the reason provided. Refund requests should be submitted via a ticket on the support Discord server. Refund requests made after the 7-day period will be rejected, and any attempt to circumvent this through the payment processor will be a violation of these terms.
3. You are permitted to create addons/configurations for the resources and offer them for sale. However, your resource page must include a link to the original resource page for which the addon/configuration has been created.
4. To ensure fair and honest ratings, please note that it is not acceptable to leave a negative review for a resource without first seeking support for any issues you may have experienced, and allowing a reasonable timeframe for a resolution. Holding review stars "hostage" until certain features are added is also prohibited.
5. You may seek support for your purchased resources on their respective platforms, but it is recommended to create a ticket through the discord server for prompt assistance. Support for premium resources will only be provided after successful verification of your buyer status, without any exceptions. Norska.dev guarantees the proper functioning of its resources on Spigot and Paper software, only on the versions mentioned as "tested" at the top of each resource's page. Any issues arising from the use of server software forks will not be supported.
6. You are only permitted to download resources through the platform on which you have made the purchase. Requests for private downloads or license transfers to another account will not be granted. You are solely responsible for your account on the plugin platforms, and any ban or suspension may result in the loss of access to the resources you have purchased.
The above terms are considered final and non-negotiable. If you are not willing to comply with these terms, then you should refrain from using or purchasing any of my resources or services. Failure to adhere to these terms may result in being blacklisted from receiving support or utilizing any other related services that I offer. Any violation of these terms will be reported to the associated platforms and processors.